| Category: Adventure | | Requires : Android 4.2 and up |
3.9/5-iTunes - Apple
What is in this version :
- this update enables Android TV support -
realMyst requires the External Storage permission to run.
if you deny it, go to Settings -> Applications -> realMyst -> permissions and enable Storage.
Once you enable Storage, restart realMyst.
From legendary developer Cyan Worlds.
realMyst is all-things Myst, but amazingly more real. You can explore anywhere, unfettered, and in realtime! Pick your own path through the forest on Myst Island. Look lazily upward into the Channelwood Age trees. Relax next to the rippling fountain as the sun sets in the Selenitic Age. Spin around for a full panoramic tour of Sirrus’ throne room. Seek shelter from the thunderstorm in Stoneship Age.
• All the original Myst Ages plus bonus Rime Age
• Full Myst gameplay and interaction
• Dynamic environments - rippling water, falling rain, waving trees
• Haunting Myst music score and dynamic 3D sounds
• Simple navigation - touch and hold to move, swipe to turn
• Advanced navigation - run, move backward, invert look, & more
• “Interaction Guides” demonstrate how to interact with objects
• "Bookmark" feature to save & restore progress
• realMyst Hint Guide - get past that one puzzle that's got you stumped
Note: This is a huge game (~700 Mb) and may take some time to download and install on your device.
2.Copy‘com.noodlecake.realmyst’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb.(If your default storage is phone then copy that folder in phone memory into same path)
3.Launch the Game