• Latest News

    Subcribe and Follow For New Update

    Friday, October 14, 2016

    Quotes Heroes on Seven Knights

    Quotes Heroes on Seven Knights

    Quotes Heroes on Seven Knights


    here some list what they quotes, source : member this group, and thanks a lot for Abdullah Imaduddin ....

    Seven Knight 


    - Rudy : “Those who serve the light!”
    - Eileene : “Bow before my feet ”
    - Rachel : “Royals do it, elegantly”
    - Dellons : “But I also don’t want to die here…”
    - Jave : “Not everyone can tame a Dragon.”
    - Spike : “Judgement day is here”
    - Kris : “I’ll show you the power of darkness”

    Four Lord 


    Ace : “You wish to fight?”
    Wukong : “You rookies are no match for me"
    Lu Bu : "Who is willing to challenge,against me?"
    Rin : "Come, gravel beneath me"

    Ex- Four Lord


    Teo : Witness my power

    Evan Expedition


    Evan : "Well then, let's go on an adventure!"
    Karin : "Does, Anyone require my assistance?"
    Yuri : “Do you want some foxiness?”
    Li : “Revenge... is all I got”
    Yui : “Oh yeah, Music Time"
    Jupy : “Would you be my target?”
    Hellenia : “"I owe the victory to my shield”
    Heavenia : “"I owe the victory to my sword”
    Snipper : "Sounds like fun, calm down"
    Ariel : “With the power of Light"

    Regular


    Karon : "Providence of nature is the law"
    Victoria : “Dont hesitate, kiddo”
    Lucy : “Let me lead you”
    Velika : “Shall we play a game? just you and me”
    Sylvia : “For the Champion"
    Joker : “This card will decide your fate”
    Ming-Ming : "Ahaha! Play time!"
    Xiao : "For the Master's will."

    Terra 


    Rook : “For Victory"
    Chanchellor : “Charge for the Victory"
    May : “ Uh? Huh? Oh. Hi~"
    Alice : “Oh my! You need some new items”
    Aragon : “For the seven knights”
    NoHo : "There's so much left to record"

    Shadow Clan 


    Jane: "Silently but deadly"
    Black Rose : "Aim~ and Bang!"

    Holy Cross Crusaders 


    Ruri : “I'm the best, Right?!"
    Espada : “Rest in peace”
    Shane : “Target Terminated”
    Sieg : “Come, stay behind me”
    Nia : “Nice job, Bolt!"

    Asgar 


    Pooki : "Dance with me, will ya? Ahahaha"
    Ahri : "I'm just a petal~"
    Popo : "I bounce!"
    Pepe : "You like my crown?"
    Pon : "Haiya! Haiya! Don't mess with me!"
    Beskin : "*roar* Plunder time!"
    Hokin: "Let's go kids! Hngghh..."
    Cellops : "My legs.. are sharp."
    Syllops : "Yeah! My poison."
    Nami : "Fufufufu! It's clear!"
    Smoky : "I"ll smoke you out!"
    Babel : "I'll chew you down!"
    Cocoon : "I can take you down with a smash."
    Raccoon : "You shall not pass me."
    Ricky : "You look delicious.."
    Rowl : "I smell food!!"
    Raul : "I'm hungry!"
    Cooper : "I'll pierce you"
    Reaper : "You want my pinces?!"
    Leo : "I'm now mad!"
    Charles : "Dance time.."
    Skull : "Charge! Forward!"
    Skud : "I've got you!"
    Derik : "Can i bite you too?!"
    Ellin : "Is that all you got?!"
    Ellen : "For the Shadow Clan!"
    Bane : "I smell your fear..."
    Jak : "Humans tastes good."
    Toto : "Dodge this!"
    Loto : "Wohohohohoho! Too easy"!
    Jas : "Don't challenge my lightning"
    Howl : "I'll delight(?) you with new magic."
    Bella : "You shall taste the demon inside me."
    Cleo : "You shall be my collection."
    Frose : "Beware the spirits of nix"
    Fruna : "Spirits! We are always on standby!"
    Wendy : "The storm is coming."
    Kai : "More preys here to bother me"
    Archon : "OTHER THAN ANYTHING."
    Guppy : "Move! Go over there! There!"
    Lania : "I'll freeze you to death!"
    Happy : "Play with me! Hihihi~"
    Baron : "Don't underestimate demon!"
    Aaron : "Challenge me anytime!
    Ali : "I'll feed my liege with your flesh! And blood!"
    Clops : "Can i hit you?"
    Sarah : “Hi baby, muah...”
    Knox : “ I'll present to you, a glorious death”

    Aisha

    Moonlit isle

    Coco : "Hey, You want some of me?"
    Catty : "Did i break you~ already?"
    Jin : “You’re not a worthy challenge for me”
    Lina : “Silence, arrived”
    Daisy : “ you think you can take me?”
    Rei : “time to end”
    - Western Emperor’s Land
    Dragon : "You shall not break the seal"
    Phoenix : "The sun, shines me"
    Soi : "Happy hunting it was! "
    Fen Yan : "There's no losing on my path!"
    Tsingtao : "The world is spinning"
    Ling Ling : "No mercy to the bad"
    Maosong : "I prefer my fist, than the sword"
    Bai Long : "Hahaa!.. Come and get some!"
    Zhao Yun : "Sweep you all"
    Diaochan : "Am I not attractive to you? Of course not"
    Zhuge Liang : "For the glory of the emperor"
    Guan Yu : "Guan Yu, at your service"
    - East Land Of Emperor
    Kang Jae : "Hahaha haha hahahahaha"
    Yu Shin : "Enlightenment comes from within"
    Lee Jung : "Don't even think of passing"
    Kwonho : "Growl~"
    Bi Dam : "Hahaha, you like that?"
    Nezha : "Come at me if you can!"
    Bai Jiao : *laugh in korean*
    - Dark Sanctuary
    Giparang : "haaa, Khaaa!"
    Asura : "We wait till the day to come"

    Other 

    Elemental : "Do you seek for more power?"
    Mimic : "Treasure! Domm.. Nommm.."
    Fina : "Are you ready for the Transcension?"
    Leah : "It's time for you to equip more gears!"
    Power Up Crystal : *sparkling sound*

    Collaboration Hero.

    Blazblue

    + Tsubaki Yayoi : "For the 'imperator'."
    + Noel Vermillion : "Dont move, i want this one."
    + Ragna : "And stay down!"

    Guilty Gear 

    Kyske : "Behold the power of my lightning!"
    Ramlethal : "...(sweeping her hat), Heaa!"
    Sol badguy : "You wanna live,pal? you better not hold back."
    Jam : "Hyaa..!"
    Jack'O : " ...."
    - anyone can add some?? :D
    *Correct Me If I Wrong

    Source Quotes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/7KnightsGame/permalink/670833149686309/
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comment:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Quotes Heroes on Seven Knights Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Anorend Heyko
    Scroll to Top