• Latest News

    Monday, July 04, 2016

    [Must Read] Delayed and Accepted Posting Hitzer

    sorry for all the loyal visitors and new visitors, for now I'm so busy at work that exist in reality. create new and new visitors to enjoy all the posts that are here I hope you guys always like my blog and Now. Check This My Be Delayed


    This is List Be Delayed and Accepted Post



    - Hero Guide - Delayed
    - Fanfic 7K - Delayed
    - Update Korean and Global Server - Accepted
    - Info Guide - Delayed
    - Info Event KR and Global Server - Accepted
    - Database 7K - Delayed
    - Weekly Arena - Delayed
    - Hero Information - Delayed
    - Translate Korean Server - Delayed


    I apologize much as possible to Loyal Visitors and New Visitors Because in Real Life I'm So Busy. I was working to purchase Domain .Com in my Blog


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comment:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: [Must Read] Delayed and Accepted Posting Hitzer Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Razelion
    Scroll to Top